Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's That You Say?


Good morning…
I said, GOOD MORNING!

Sorry, I’m having trouble hearing you for all the BANGING
and POUNDING… on the roof!

What’s that? Yes, OUR house….
We’re getting a new roof today.

Oh, you mean THESE houses.
CUTE, aren’t they?
No, I didn’t make them.
They’re from a doll quilt my friend Barb
made for me several years ago.
SWEET little neighborhood, isn’t it?

Tell you what, let's talk again another day.
I can’t concentrate with ALL THIS NOISE!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute houses. Anything like yours? hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane -
    Loved Will's photo - 18 - can't believe it!

    Fun to see this little quilt, I had quite forgotten it

    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just had our roof done, I completely understand! They put in two 10-hour days to do the house and DH's workshop (2-car detached garage) . . . the cat was utterly exhausted by the commotion!

    ReplyDelete