Thursday, December 6, 2012


I’m not usually one to check blog stats, but I couldn’t help noticing that my page views skyrocketed (709!) the day Wanda linked to my post about the Zig Zag quilt. WOW, what a following she has, deservedly so! My inbox was full of accolades, and I thought about how validating it must be for her to read so many lovely comments, each and every morning.

I also got to thinking, do you as a blog follower, read the comments that accompany your favorite posts? I do; there’s some good stuff there.
 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I try and read them when I have extra time to linger.....I've found some great blogs to follow based solely on their witty or kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I tend to read the comments . . . some are quite thought provoking, others are funny.

    Lovely to see you with your quilt!

    ReplyDelete