Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tickled Pink!


What’s sweeter on a birthday than cake and ice cream? How about a doll quilt from my buddy Barb


I'm "tickled pink" with her Courthouse Steps Log Cabin. Who doesn't love double pinks and shirting prints?





The layout reminds me of fancy French pastries stacked in a bakery window.



Barb must have had the same thought. Look what she put on the back -- Parisienne advertising labels. Ooh la la!



But that's not all. There were birthday treats from other friends, too! Terri baked a tray of mini cupcakes that were moist, chocolatey, and way too easy to pop into my mouth whole. Linda brought lunch and pink peppermint ice cream for dessert. 



What sweet friends I have! Thank you for making my birthday so special. 


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. what sweet friends you have. wonderful quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post...glad to see you posting again. Everything is just lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday~!
    the photography in this post is delicious~!!~
    and lucky you to receive that sweet little pink confection from Barb.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you liked the little pink quilt. Wish I had been there for the cupcakes and peppermint ice cream - yum!
    Was great catching up with you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a darling little quilt :))) cheers...Marian

    ReplyDelete