Saturday, April 8, 2017

Another Year Older

                                      23 February 2017

Dear Barb,


My birthday quilt arrived and I wish you could see the ear to ear grin on my face. What a happy piece of patchwork to open on a gray February day.



Your little Log Cabin quilt is charming! Is there anything sweeter than pink and blue sitting side by side like this? 



As for sharing your last bit of bird toile for the back, it makes an elegant foil for those quirky conversation prints on the front of the quilt. Baseball players and baby faces -- What fun! 




    


Thank you for your beautiful birthday quilts, Barb. They always take the edge off turning another year older!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked this years offering. this is wonderful post with great photos. I know these take a lot of work and time, so thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! I went to the link to see my past posts - it was so fun. You have quite a collection now. it was fun to look back.
    You are right, I have made hundreds of small quilts but each one has been fun.

    ReplyDelete