Monday, April 18, 2016

Let the Sunshine In!



After a week of glorious sunshine, it's warm enough to throw the windows open and let the fresh air in.  


That’s the first thing my friend Terri does each time she visits ~ opens curtains, blinds and doors to brighten my outlook on things.

I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat to have sunshine on my face and birdsong floating in with the breeze! 


Terri always brings coffee and lunch. We talk nonstop between bites, and before she goes home, she offers to do a little something around the house.


This time, I asked if she'd arrange the flowers she brought so I could enjoy them all week. Terri is used to rooting through the doll quilts too, looking for something to add to her table arrangement. Even a humble quilt like this one sparkles when the sun hits it just right.  

Thanks Terri, for a wonderful visit. You are kind, patient, and always a breath of fresh air. Happy Spring!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see a post on your blog this morning. Yes, I think spring is really here. We need some of the spring showers now.

    ReplyDelete