Friday, July 21, 2017

Will Strip for Fabric!


Hi everyone. Are you keeping cool this summer? Even with the air conditioning on, I'm lethargic and irksome in this heat. It’s hard to motivate myself to do much more than nap! 

My Piecemaker friends, Sheila and Kathy, found pictures of quilts made from our Kaleidoscope fabric exchange. It’s fun to see how different they all turned out. Enjoy! 





























Oh, and here’s our friend, Patt, dressed as a stripper, because... well... how else would you dress for a "strip" swap?



2 comments:

  1. this was fun to see again. It is so funny that I have absolutely no idea what happened to mine! maybe I didn't finish it at all.
    I like yours and Kathy's the best. The contrast is so so good! keep cool - xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun to see and very fun to have such nice friends..xoxo

    ReplyDelete